Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Future Keeps Sucking Me In

It hasn't even been a year since I created an account on Facebook. I resisted doing it, because I didn't particularly like being so exposed, nor did I want it to replace my physical interactions. However, I now check Facebook at least twice a day and, well, look, I'm even blogging now. Because I am better with written words than I am with spoken ones. Because I have quite a few words to toss at this world. Because I have reverberating ideas. Because my physical room is not large enough. This blog is entitled "Ego Chamber," because it is of me, by me, and for me; it of course also refers to an "echo chamber, "a hollow enclosure used to produce echoing sounds" (thank you Wikipedia for the much-needed obvious). I will be overjoyed if people read this, but if not, I will at least have the tenor sounds of my voice-in-writing to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment